As Houston Business Journal's Fast Tech 50 Winner for 2005, 2006, 2007, ContentActive, LLC is a technology Web Based Management solutions firm, providing online services using our Content Management System (ContentActive CMS) for building dynamic systems for Content Management, Intranets, Extranets and Online Payment Processing solutions.
Optimizes customer satisfaction by developing, implementing, and maintaining Web-based applications.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor in Science – Preferable candidates with Computer Science Degree
Candidates that have the following attributes: Web Programming Skills, Internet Technologies, Web User Interface Design, Software Development Process, Software Design, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Intelligent, Energetic, Professional, Hard working and 2+ years experience in the web development field.
In-Depth knowledge in the following programming technologies is required.
- .NET (VB)
- SQL Server
- Confirms site objectives by conferring with product development and customer service specialists; analyzing user requirements; designing, streamlining and upgrading new features and functionality; studying existing technology architecture.
- Develops user interfaces by determining design methodologies and tool sets; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer and ASP.NET/ASP programming capabilities, subject matter, human factors, and logic; monitoring release schedules; following project development methodology.
- Programs applications by entering design requirements using ASP.NET/ASP technology.
- Confirms applications by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or debugging codes; resolving problems.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers; preparing reusable component design.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; developing common site infrastructure; maintaining dynamic data for site.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools; responding to support and maintenance requests.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.