ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, AJAX, XML,
|There's nothing like a custom web application to run your business. If you are currently using MicrosoftAccess and/or MicrosoftExcel to run your business, you might be experiencing the problems that most of our existing clients were experiencing before we built a custom web application for them. |
A custom web application has the following benefits:
- Centralized and reliable data storage
- No client software to purchase and keep upgrading year after year
- Familiar interface to all employees
- Multiple security options to keep your application safe and secure.
- Multiple hosting options, either on your own server or on our servers
- Completely custom features and functionality. If you can dream it, we can build it
Our senior web developers are also business analysts, so they can analyze your business and help design the perfect application for your business. We are also highly experienced in user interface design, and we can create an interface that is easy to use and intuitive.
We can help define and analyze your business process, streamline that process and improve overall business efficiency. By providing consulting services for your business, organization or project needs,ContentActive can provide strategic planning, process definition and implementation.
- Understanding Your Business - By utilizing a unique software package that allows for process flow creation, we can target current process inefficiencies and create better flow. ContentActive will visit your organization, define current process flow and then provide recommendations.
- Standardizing Operating Practices - The benefits of standardizing operating practices are numerous. Implementation of these standards will help reduce waste and control costs. It also allows for continual improvement in the organization's performance. By documenting experiences, the staff becomes educated and better trained and performance improves in a systematic, ongoing manner.
- Streamlining Your Processes - Most organizations, because of size or changes in personnel, don't have time to implement standard processes. By defining the current process and understanding all aspects of what it takes to perform the organization's core mission and/or business functions, strategic changes can then be implemented to perform tasks more efficiently. By streamlining process, unnecessary steps are removed, saving time and, most likely, dollars!
- Support - Standard process definition means that staff turn-over does not have to always create a profound negative effect on your organization. With supporting documentation in place, personnel changes can occur without re-inventing the wheel every time. With a better understanding of how the day-to-day operations function, the organization can develop and implement changes that don't have to be painful or costly.